Director of Utilities
Business: 780 891-3778
Fax: 780 891-4283
Cell: 780 891-8192
The Public Service key responsibilities are to:
- Provide potable water to the residents of the M.D. of Opportunity.
- Operate and maintain all aspects of the water and wastewater systems including all facets of the water treatment and sewage treatment facilities, water distribution and sewage collection systems.
- Ensure that the Alberta Environment Regulations, Local Health Authority and Internal Standards are met.
- Construct facilities as required including project initiation, investigation, design and construction.
- Acquire funding for capital projects.
- Maintain operating and capital budget.
- Work with other departments in developing long range plans such as the Area Structure Plans